2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Motherboards compatibility

HP Recommended
OMEN 15-DC1004LA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi good evening, I would like to know about compatibility of motherboards or main CARDS for my omen 15 gaming laptop model dc1004la, as due to a fluid spill, this part was damaged and will have to be replaced. However, the quote that was made to us was much higher than our possibilities, so I would prefer you to tell me if you are so kind, the parts that can replace that plate model with respect to the omen 15 dc1004la gaming model

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
91,018 90,895 11,711 25,076
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RubenJS 

Firstly: did you know you can't buy motherboard alone ? The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/co-es/document/c06459088

It has

1. Intel® Core™ i7-9750H (frecuencia base de 2,6 GHz, hasta 4,5 GHz con tecnología Intel® Turbo Boost, 12 MB de caché L3 y 6 núcleos)
  2. GTX 1060 (4GB)
  3. Windows 10 Home 64

You need part #  L51791-601 which contains all 3 parts above because they are on one piece of hardware called System board.

Part is N/A from HP right now

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=6QW95LA

I can't find it anywhere because machine is still new. Please use part # and search yourself.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation