Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 (2V8Z4AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

After charging the battery in power off and unplug it after it was fully charge ,I played a GENSHIN game and it last only 1 hour and 30 minutes. I have a WIFI connection with 200 mbps speed.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @JLB_22 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I see that your battery is not able to hold the charge when you play the GENSHIN game. Do not worry, I will look into it and help you with it.

May I know if you are facing this issue only playing the GENSHIN game?

I would suggest you update the drivers using the link here and let me know the outcome of it: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_2857204-2362249-16 

Also, please run a scan on the battery of your system to check if there are any hardware issues. Here are the steps: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_2854458-2733239-16 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response and kind assistance, I've already done updating all drivers from HP Support also the Windows Update  at Microsoft Store. I have also scan the battery using the Diagnostic Tools indicating that the battery is in normal condition. But still experiencing the same issue. Yes, I am facing this issue only playing the GENSHIN game.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your response.

Since it is happening only with the GENSHIN game, I would suggest you contact GENSHIN support and they will be able to assist you. It is possible that they have launched an update or the game needs more power to run. Please contact them and they will help.

Thanks.

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

You're not helping... You're finger pointing!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.