Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion -da0295tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey.

I am Going to Buy a New Gaming Laptop. Please HELP Me Regarding some doubts Regarding this Laptop.!!

1) What is the Maximum ram Capacity it Supports?

2) How Many Memory Slots it has?

3) It has One pre-installed 8gb Memory, What is the Frequency of that RAM?

For More Help, I am Leaving a Purchasing Link of this Product from Amazon ,India.

Here is the Link:- https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07SHMYR9W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_QXoqFbD8X1SZS

Hope it Helps!!

Waiting for Your Further Assistance and Quick Response,

Sanidhya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The laptop you are asking is a year old. there are newer variants or go for Ryzen 5th 4th gen variant, (I have seen a hp omen for 85k Ryzen 5 4th gen ).  To answer your question, The laptop typically comes with 8 GB DDR4 ram at one slot so you have another slot free. this can be upgraded to 32 GB (16+16). it has a Samsung DDR4 2666 MHz preinstalled.

My rig specs: HP pavilion ec-0101ax. got it for 53K. I have bought a Western Digital NVME m.2  250 GB  SSD costing 4300/- and an additional 8 GB crucial 2400 MHz RAM costing 2600/- so total cost was under 60k.

current spec:

(Ryzen 5 3550H, Nvidia 1650 4 GB, ram (16 Gb total 2 slots), storage (1tb preinstalled Western Digital Harddisk and 250 GB NVME western Digital SSD.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The laptop you are asking is a year old. there are newer variants or go for Ryzen 5th 4th gen variant, (I have seen a hp omen for 85k Ryzen 5 4th gen ).  To answer your question, The laptop typically comes with 8 GB DDR4 ram at one slot so you have another slot free. this can be upgraded to 32 GB (16+16). it has a Samsung DDR4 2666 MHz preinstalled.

My rig specs: HP pavilion ec-0101ax. got it for 53K. I have bought a Western Digital NVME m.2  250 GB  SSD costing 4300/- and an additional 8 GB crucial 2400 MHz RAM costing 2600/- so total cost was under 60k.

current spec:

(Ryzen 5 3550H, Nvidia 1650 4 GB, ram (16 Gb total 2 slots), storage (1tb preinstalled Western Digital Harddisk and 250 GB NVME western Digital SSD.)

HP Recommended

The Oxley Holdings Company isn't just centered around building the economy yet additionally it adds to the general public. The Group takes an interest in different network improvement exercises. In 2017, 

riverfront residences hougang

the organization paid gifts to Bishan Toa Payoh Community Clubs. It additionally took part in the SGX bull charge noble cause run and the Roxy Charity Car Wash among others. The Oxley Holdings Company is a quickly developing organization which unites the best gifts and organizations that progress in the direction of a similar objective.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.