Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi! I'm looking for a new battery for my laptop. Can't seem to find it on the product list?

Does anyone know where I could buy one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Cristina072,

Do you mean how long will a fully charged SR04XL battery last before needing to be recharged?

Difficult to say: that is influenced by a number of factors, and could be anywhere between 3 to 5 hours, depending on what you are doing with your laptop.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Cristina072,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

We can, if you provide your laptop's model (number).

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Hi,

It's an Omen by HP

Product number is 7EC51EA#ABU

Thank you!

HP Recommended

@Cristina072,

Your HP Omen 17-cb0005na requires this battery with HP p/n: 917724-855 "Assembly-battery 4C 70Wh 4.55Ah LI SR04XL".  Please verify that this is indeed the battery your laptop is fitted with.

You can purchase a quality SR04XL replacement battery online, such as through Amazon Great Britain.  Here is a purchase example: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wikinu-917724-855-15-CE018DX-917678-1B1-917678-2B1/dp/B09YHBY25Z/ref=sr_1_1....

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Thank you for the help.

I will give it a go.

Would you know, by any chance, how long will the new battery last before charges?

Regards,

Cristina

HP Recommended

@Cristina072,

Do you mean how long will a fully charged SR04XL battery last before needing to be recharged?

Difficult to say: that is influenced by a number of factors, and could be anywhere between 3 to 5 hours, depending on what you are doing with your laptop.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Perfect! Thanks again! 

HP Recommended

@Cristina072,

You are most welcome, glad I could assist!

Live long and prosper 🖖,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.