Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-b0000 (2W6B5AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello there, I recently upgraded from my OMEN 15-dc0082tx to an ultra-high-end OMEN 16-b0370TX and I noticed there was one feature missing, That feature was OMEN Game Stream and ever since OMEN Command Center upgraded to OMEN Gaming Hub I noticed that the game stream feature went missing even on my older OMEN 15, I would like to know where the game stream feature went as I would like to play the games with high-end performance on a more portable and lighter notebook that I can carry around easily without breaking my back

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Shaunak2 

I can't see ": OMEN Game Stream " anyehere, only My Games on the first Menu item

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I don't see it anywhere in My games:

Shaunak2_0-1642650003613.png

HP Recommended

Hi there. Sorry i cant help with your question as i havent bought one yet. Congrats o your machine though. Looking to get one and thought you may be able to help. Does this model 16-b0370TX come with a MUX switch. How has you experience been? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.