Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 15-dc0006la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have an HP OMEN 15-dc0006la and recently the OMEN Command center is not working, when I open the application it just freezes in the "OMEN Command Center" logo. I have reinstalled the app several times and it still doesn't work. It worked perfectly fine until 2-3 days ago.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@exbenn Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that the omen command center is not working.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Please let me know if you are getting any error message.

Uninstall OMEN command center and HP event utility

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp88501-89000/sp88567.exe : SDK package

Install the Omen command center using any of these

or

• install from the MS store

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hi! Thanks for the reply

I got a lot of error messages when I used  the command center, I can't remember exactly what was written on it but I remember something like "unknown software exception" but I still could use the command center with no problem. Now the error message doesn't appears anymore, only the "OMEN Command Center" logo infinitely loading.

I unistalled the command center again and did what you told me and the same problem still persists.

Also I realized that when I tried using the standalone link to install the command center at the end of the installation nothing happens, so it seems that for some reason I can only install the aplication from the MS.

Again thanks a lot for the help! Also let me know if you didn't understand something I wrote, english isn't my first lenguage so I might have some errors. 

HP Recommended

@exbenn

Thank you for the information.

We do not have the option to take the remote control of your computer and check.

I would suggest you contact our phone support. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

@

It didn´t help 

I even reinstalled the SDK-package but it did´t help .

All my components are all up to date.

I think that something went wrong while the new Windows update was Installing .

My Omen Command Centre is installed under Systemapps which means i can´t change  nothing without the system rights.

(Admin/User- rights can do nothing in this folder)

I can only hope that the next Update fixes it. 

HP Recommended

@Deniz05 Welcome to HP Community!

Please provide the correct product number.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.