Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop 15-fb0000 (598U9AV)

Hi Community,

I bought Victus 15.6 Gaming laptop before 3 to 4 months. I see below issues in the laptop

1. Occasionally audio is getting dragged

2. Occasionally the screen gets frozen and I hard to restart it manually

Please note that I am not a heavy user. I don't play games. I use it for daily purpose and for technical learning with few application installed. These applications can even run in low end laptops. I removed many default applications that's not even necessary. I limited startup applications. I keep my windows up to date.

But not sure why my screen is getting frozen and audio is dragged despite minimal usage. Please suggest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @ramyohan90,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I suggest that you run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:

1. In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant, or click the app icon in the taskbar.
  2. On the My Dashboard tab, find your computer, and then click Updates.
  3. Wait while HP Support Assistant analyzes the system.
  4. After the analysis completes, select the listed updates, download and install the updates, and then follow any on-screen instructions.
  5. If prompted, restart the computer, and then close the tool.
    You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @ramyohan90,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I suggest that you run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:

1. In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant, or click the app icon in the taskbar.
  2. On the My Dashboard tab, find your computer, and then click Updates.
  3. Wait while HP Support Assistant analyzes the system.
  4. After the analysis completes, select the listed updates, download and install the updates, and then follow any on-screen instructions.
  5. If prompted, restart the computer, and then close the tool.
    You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.