Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

@Waley

thanks for the reply

I have the latest updated from store, see bottom left, no undervolt there. Are you saying there is a new version coming out with the feature?

october3_0-1597505997554.png

HP Recommended

@GorkemSay @GorkemSay, Hi, for the sound setting, there is "OMEN Audio Control", you can find it in Windows start menu

but battery life, there is not dedicate tool for battery life setting, but you can click your "battery icon" in Windows bottom and right corner, to set it as "long battery life" or "better performance", you can also get more longer battery life during using like turn off keyboard lighting, set panel brightness. etc... my personal experience. 🙂

OMEN Audio.JPG

HP Recommended

@october3, Hi, let me check internally which version and how to identify under voltage feature, thanks.

HP Recommended

Thanks Waley. I installed the most drivers with Windows Update so I do not have Omen Audio Control. After your message, I deleted my realtek driver and reinstall from HP website. So, Audio Control app working now. Thank you.

HP Recommended

@october3Hi, the under voltage is not available on 10.3.10.0, please wait for next version release, will be very soon.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

@Waley

That is Fantastic News

Thanks! Look forward to it.

HP Recommended

I had similar issues on my 15-ek0003na (10750h - RTX2060)

I am using F.01 with "Fans Always On" disabled in the BIOS (Spam F10 on system startup for BIOS Mode). Now I have total silence while browsing but have to change the "Fans Always On" to enabled and Graphics Switcher set to "Discrete" in Omen Command Center and restart. This gives me some control over the fans when gaming but the MANUAL mode is still broken in Command Center.

Basically, I'm not impressed with needing these workarounds and having these software issues on an otherwise really good laptop.

HFG

HP Recommended

I don't believe you have to enable that for the fan control to work.i leave fan always on to off. Manual is still auto but lets you control the MAX fan speed with the slider. 

HP Recommended

Wait...waley do you work for HP? or just an end user

Am I wrong in assuming you work for HP and know about the next release of command?

HP Recommended

This computer is absolutely the worst i ever seen regarding fans, i could accept that it get loud when playing demanding games, BUT BUT BUT its not ok that it sounds so high when idle on desktop or just surfing the webb.

HP what kind of product have u made?! Iam so saad about this and its soo irritating.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.