Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I assume you no longer have a warranty.

My suggestion at this point....

It might be better to simply clear Windows out completely and install Windows Clean by using the Media Creation tool

and Clean Install Windows. Then we know we have a clean system.

Use this tool to make a USB Recovery drive.

Create media Windows 10

You will also need a blank USB pen drive. Minimum of 4 GB but no larger than 32 GB.

Run the Media creatinon tool and make sure the blank USB drive is insterted.

You want to create the same version of Windows that was installed. Should be Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

Then when its created, you can reboot and rapidly tap the ESC key until an options menu appears.

Choose F9 for boot options and choose the USB drive.

Follow the prompts.

After its got a known clean install, we can add the HP programs back afterward and they should work correctly.

Let me know if you need more instructions

HP Recommended

I got that error before reset windows settings to

HP Recommended

BEfore you run the media creation tool to create windows installer.

Let see if you can run the UEFI Diagnostics tool.

Start the laptop and rapidly tap the F2 key.

Does the Diagnostics Menu appear?

If so, go to component tests and navigate to hard drive tests.

Run the Extensive test for the hard drive.

HP How to use Diagnostics

HP Recommended

I think if I uninstall this windows completly it will be out of warranty. Maybe i have chance now because i use the hp recovery manager for reset but it gave an error i don't think its my fault. So i dont want to do this. And after reset the computer it said uninstalled program list.

HP Recommended

When did you buy the computer? Depending on your country, you have either one or two year warranty. which is it?

HP Recommended

Its been about 10 monhts. 13-14 months remaining

HP Recommended

@Photoray002 wrote:

When did you buy the computer? Depending on your country, you have either one or two year warranty. which is it?

2 years

HP Recommended

Tell you what... Since you are still under warranty, You can run the diagnostics to see what it finds.

Then contact HP Support and let them deal with this.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help. I used Hp Cloud Recovery Tool and everything is fine.

HP Recommended

sir, if we reinstall the windows it might delete all the driver installed on the loptop. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.