Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15-dc0017np
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys! i'm new here.

So, i just bought Omen 15-dc0017np  2 days ago, and i trully love this laptop. The only thing i did so far was installing some games and testing it out. Yesterday i was looking at my keyboard and noticed a key with omen symbol. Pressed it, and didn't do anything at all.

After some googling, i found out this actually is supposed to open Omen COmmand Center. In my googling, i also found out a barrage of people with the same issue. Whats going on here?

The usually fix is reinstalling a couple of apps (including command center) which i already did, and did not work. I also saw someone recomending a full windows refresh, which is weird since this is brand new

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community @sirFrederics

Yes many are experiencing the same thing.

Then you know already that it was caused by another Microsoft Windows 10 update.

HP and MS are aware and are working on it.

REO

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community @sirFrederics

Yes many are experiencing the same thing.

Then you know already that it was caused by another Microsoft Windows 10 update.

HP and MS are aware and are working on it.

REO

HP Recommended

That i didn't know.

thanks for your time and for clarifying the issue.

HP Recommended

@sirFrederics

I hope they get this fixed soon???

Hopefully before the next MS update!!!!!

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.