Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-dh1054nr

The Omen Light Studio has been working great for me up until today.  I have been using the ocean wave animation for the keyboard lights and its worked fine. But I restarted my laptop today and noticed my keyboard backlights didn't turn back on. So I hit the F4 button and the lights came up the static default lights. So I opened the gaming hub and went to the light studio and to my surprise it still showed the animation was selected. In the light studio it shows that the keyboard selected in the layout should have had the wave animation but my keyboard was still the static default colors. I'm not sure what would've changed to stop the light studio from working properly. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ReservedPower 

It still is a Beta version, they can change anytime, you have to wait for the next release.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi, Please follow these steps, and let us know if it could be fixed or not:

• Close Omen Gaming Hub and Light Studio
  • Open Task Manager, and kill (End Task) LightStudioHelper
    SYLee1071_0-1640248458175.png

• Launch Omen Gaming Hub and Light Studio again
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.