Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-11-2023 07:49 AM
Hello I have a hp omen 15-ax103tx hybrid graphics intel 630 and rx560 for the life of me after installing windows 10 8 7 10 1909 21h2 every time I go to launch Skyrim from the dedicated gpu met with flickering screen and crash in task manager the gpu is showing life just not working direct x amd adrenaline all installed and updated all windows updates are done everything would legit pay someone to help me this was the last Christmas gift my dad bought me don’t want a new gaming laptop
01-23-2023 09:45 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing flickering screen issues with your HP Omen 15-ax103tx .
Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this Weblink
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community