KingArthur720
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Omen command center not opening and omen buton not working

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dcOOO1la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

One day i tried installing the omen app to change the colours of my keys but then i found out i couldn't adn deleted that specific file for the installed application, and that's when the error messages popped up. I didn't know this until after 6 months since i don't often use the command center, i wanted to check the new mobalytics page and it wouldn't open with the button and then it would open when i manually clicked on it, but it would stay on the loading screen.  i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it didn't work.  Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,770 92,648 11,995 25,573
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KingArthur720 

Please

(a) Uninstall OCC,

(b) Use Windows 10 Store to Search for Omen Command Center,

(c) Then Get it

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Alejandro_Silva
4 4 0 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've tried this at least 5 times but still the app stays at the loading screen. 

0 Kudos
Waley
Level 5
Level 5
138 132 13 61
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, @Alejandro_Silva, you can try to uninstall OMEN Command Center by the attached tool, and then do Windows update to make it "update to date", restart your PC, 

then go to Microsoft Store to install OMEN Command Center again. Let's see if it works.

0 Kudos
KingArthur720
Author
6 3 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i've done this but it still only stays on the loading screen and my OCC button still doesn't work

0 Kudos
KingArthur720
Author
6 3 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ive tried this and the other solution someone gave but it still didnt work and it stays on the loading screen

0 Kudos
Waley
Level 5
Level 5
138 132 13 61
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KingArthur720Hi, could you please use the tool to collect OMEN Command Center log file and send to us for checking?  omencc.feedback@hp.com

Here is the OCC log collector tool

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/attachments/psg/Recovery/275749/1/OCCLogCollector_v1.11_07062020.exe....

0 Kudos
Gome1z
1 1 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm also facing the issue, please help me to resolve this issue Your Texas Benefits.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation