Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

so i just reset my laptop, and then downloaded omen command center. then i open the device "omen 15" it asked me to update the drive, but when i click update it just suddenly not responding. i cant click anything nor exit it. so i open my task manager and managed to close it but when i click the omen command center again it didn't do anything... so i reinstall it and the same thing happened again. 

is there other way for me to adjust my laptop's fan... i just need the omen command center for it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I was asking also how you did the reset. Again I assume you used the Microsoft Media Creation Tool.... Correct?

If you did a clean reinstall that way, you wiped everything off and need to add it back again.

For the command center, you need...

Other drivers you might need for other stuff would be found on the HP Support assistant.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@kelvin_kurnia 

You didn't mention what model you have?
If you reinstalled Windows vanilla ISO, you probably dont have the HP Support Assistant installed or the event utility.

Does your notebook have the Product Number on the bottom of the case? What is it?

HP Recommended

7NN18PA#AR6t this is my product number

however i cant find HP event utility download site. but i've downloaded and installed the hp support assistant. and again i reinstall the omen command center but nothing changed

HP Recommended

I was asking also how you did the reset. Again I assume you used the Microsoft Media Creation Tool.... Correct?

If you did a clean reinstall that way, you wiped everything off and need to add it back again.

For the command center, you need...

Other drivers you might need for other stuff would be found on the HP Support assistant.

HP Recommended

it work... thankyou very much 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.