Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

"Let's create a Macro for HOME using the HP OMEN Command Center

1. Select the key set to choose which key press or combination of key presses initiates the macro.

Figure : Creating a macro"

How do I do this in the Gaming Hub which has replaced the Command Center? As per your earlier posts, the Gaming Hub has replaced the Command Center.

Thanks 

HP Recommended

Hi@PJH5,

Please find the link to download.

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

HP Recommended

Hi

Now we're going round in circles. I've already done that install as you previously suggested. If you reread my earlier replies you'll see that the Gaming Hub doesn't offer me the functions I need.

Thanks

HP Recommended

HI@PJH5,

We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.