Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Okay guys riddle me this my laptop i’ve had for at least a year has been running strong and can run graphic demanding games at mid to high settings (depending on what game) and pretty high FPS. Now a couple months ago it crapped the box and can’t even run Minecraft at more than 10 FPS. The thing is tho i can run a way more demanding game BEAMNG Drive at mid settings and it runs at 30FPS which confuses me, so i was playin with it for a little and decided to just max out all the graphics on that game and it still runs at 30FPS which i think is incredible given my hardware isn’t meant for it even tho it does meet the minimum specs for the game it passes it actually. I’m not a tech genius but i know a little and have tried EVERYTHING that I know  if anyone would like to drop some feedback and help me bring my laptop back to life it would be greatly appreciated. Also i have factory reset the laptop countless times to get rid of everything in the drive bc i don’t have anything important in it besides a couplet  games, don’t know if that helps or not tho.

Some specs are 

•AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.30GHz

•24.0GB of RAM (21.9GB usable)
•Oh name is HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ecc0xxx

•64-but operating system,x64-based processor

•GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

IDK if that’s all u need or if it’s to much info but i gave all i found. 

Thanks for any and all help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.