Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Problem with Omen laptop screen

HP Recommended

My omen laptop screen stopped working, I sent it to best buy for over a month, they were unable to figure out what the problem is or fix it, now I am wondering what should be my next step and who should I contact, I tried to contact the tech support on HP website but they kept referring me back to go to a service center AKA best buy ! can someone help me with this

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
11,868 11,670 1,224 3,589
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SARAELKASHEF 

Which Omen do you have? There should be a product number on the bottom side of the case.

Are you still under warranty?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a OMEN by HP - 17-an198nx the product number is 3YA61EA and the warranty is expired

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
11,868 11,670 1,224 3,589
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You will have to either do it yourself or take it to a shop. The stores I checked are all out.

The official part number is L11397-001.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06001792

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation