Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem with my hp pavillion 15-ec0022ax. Other than that, are you guys experiencing slow charging issue?

HP Recommended

Yes slow charging,heating  everything 🤦🏼‍♂️

HP Recommended

True. Mine is 150W quick charger. But after upgrade, my charging speed has been reduced.

It take 4-5 hr to charge completely or more than that.  Till last to last week it only took 1-2 hrs.

HP Recommended

Radeon ™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.8.2 driver was released yesterday, try installing it. In release notes "Reports of intermittent system freezes when exiting system sleep mode on some AMD Ryzen ™ 3000 series mobile processors with Radeon ™ graphics." Maybe they fixed the issue?

HP Recommended

I'll now test and let you know If the issue persists, yet I'm doubtful.

HP Recommended

Known issues for the latest version: AMD will continue to monitor and investigate any new reports of black screen or system hang issues during extended periods of gameplay closely. Users are encouraged to use the new Bug Reporting Tool for any issues they may encounter.

Seems like it's still there.

HP Recommended

Is anybody here from INDIA? Have you tried contacting HP support . If yes , then what is the reply from their end regarding this issue ?

HP Recommended

I called them they are replacing my laptop. My laptop was 3 days old so they heard quite much from my side. The engineer is going to come and collect my laptop and they will send a new one.

HP Recommended

Sadly the issue persists and more likely to be on HP's side with their BIOS update than AMD's side considering how the issue started appearing just after F.08 update rolled out and practically no-one with F.05 version is having the issue.

HP Recommended

Can you send me the helpline number you spoke to I'm from India

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.