Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi yazercan

Making your processor use too much power all the time can hurt your pc so please change those settings ASAP and wait for new bios.

It can also damage fan's.

HP Recommended

that's true but we can't do anything else

HP Recommended

For me works 67* Celsius on ryzen controller and apply every 5 sec, Cpu runs on 2.1-2.8 it's enouph for most of the games and it won"t hurt your hardware. Try it  

HP Recommended

Any intel if HP is fixing this?

HP Recommended

I know its a big shot, but we need your help to reach to hp. After the bios update F.08 many people are facing a locking screen problem, there is a thread dedicated for it in both Microsoft and hp community forums, we have already contacted the customer support but the response from their side is not good, if any hp guy is reading this comment please go through this links I am providing and please release a stable version of bios ASAP, https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/RANDOM-SHUTDOWN-AFTER-BIOS-UPDATE/td-p/7714583/page/1...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-says-locking-and-it-goes-into-sleep...

this is the message I am dropping in every youtube video that is related to hp, please help me in spreading the messaging, do go ahead if you think you can write a better message but please leave it in every comment of a hp related youtube video, especially on their hp channel.

HP Recommended

Same thing

HP Recommended

Oh thats nice, the first message of this error appeared ‎08-02-2020. Now its ‎08-23-2020 and HP did not fix anything or even let us know what to do. Great respect for HP customers.

HP Recommended

Bought HP Pavilion Gaming – 15-ec0047nw  1 week ago same problem here  high temperature and hibernation while playing games  kernel power problem i hope they fix this bios asap because this is not even funny also theres no ways to downgrade to older versions

HP Recommended

Sans titre.png

Hi there, 

HP SUPPORT can explain that ? They can remove the F.08 version and replace the F.05 but THEY CAN'T help us to downgrade it correctly ? It's a non sens. And the support is just blind. I had send many messages with this thread and no one knew that apparently. So are they really competent to do this job ? The customer service is just awful, all the answers are copy/past. If i said I had do this thing, and this, and this, they answer the same things anyway. They don't care. 

Obviously i'm not english, so i'm sorry for your eyes guys. 😅

HP Recommended

Does anyone have any idea regarding the probable date/time of HP's new bios release ? No matter what fix is listed online,  here or elsewhere, is just temporary. I too noticed they have pulled this bios off their website.

Does that mean they're working on it ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.