Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
How to roll back the update?
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@nspolyTo roll back a recent Windows version upgrade... go to Windows Settings/Update and Security/Recovery and click on the Go back to the previous version of Windows 10 button.

If you waited more than 30 days of the upgrade, it wont work anymore.

HP Recommended

Thank you.

HP Recommended

I did the roll back updates soon after you told. However, I have got other problem is when I restart or reboot my laptop, fan and cpu usage in high volume. Even of course there are no apps running. I also stopped many background apps.  HP1.jpg

HP Recommended

What is the image that you posted? If it contains a serial number of your laptop, it will not be allowed.

Were you posting the model info tag? If so, just type the Product Number here and I can look it up.

HP Recommended

Also post a screen shot of the Task Manager>Processes so I can see whats taking up the CPU percentages.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.