cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
nspoly
Level 1
6 3 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Re: 100% CPU usage and High Tempratures while gaming

HP Recommended
How to roll back the update?
5 REPLIES 5
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,679 9,523 1,309 3,941
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nspolyTo roll back a recent Windows version upgrade... go to Windows Settings/Update and Security/Recovery and click on the Go back to the previous version of Windows 10 button.

If you waited more than 30 days of the upgrade, it wont work anymore.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
fasilend
Level 1
2 2 0 1
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you.

nspoly
Author
Level 1
6 3 0 1
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I did the roll back updates soon after you told. However, I have got other problem is when I restart or reboot my laptop, fan and cpu usage in high volume. Even of course there are no apps running. I also stopped many background apps.  HP1.jpg

Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,679 9,523 1,309 3,941
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is the image that you posted? If it contains a serial number of your laptop, it will not be allowed.

Were you posting the model info tag? If so, just type the Product Number here and I can look it up.

Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,679 9,523 1,309 3,941
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Also post a screen shot of the Task Manager>Processes so I can see whats taking up the CPU percentages.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation