Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-02-2023 08:04 AM - edited 02-02-2023 08:07 AM
I purchased HP victus laptop (fb00040ax) on 25.01.2023. I had a issue with this new unit and approached service center. my unit was declared as DOA . I took my sealed DOA unit , DOA letter , Invoice copy to My purchase showroom. They are refusing for replacement and claiming extra money for replacement (Rs 10,000 extra from my bill amount) Please help me to get my unit replaced.
02-02-2023 08:20 AM
Welcome to the HP Community Forum.
Personally, I have never heard of HP Support issuing a DOA letter and sending the customer to a purchase center.
That said, I am on the other side of the planet from your location.
Request for Review – Please Read
A request has been submitted to our Community moderators for review and possible escalation of your question.
- Our Community is a peer-to-peer user group.
- We are not HP Technical Support -- We are not associated with HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not guarantee HP will respond nor does our request influence the outcome.
- The time frame (how long it takes) to receive a response from HP is not controlled by the Community.
- Do not contact phone or email posted in a public or private message from “new” members.
- Please do not post any personal information in the Community. We are a public resource.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community --
People who own, use, and support HP devices.
Click Yes to say Thank You
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
02-08-2023 04:50 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
I suggest that you contact HP Service Center in your location from this weblink: https://support.hp.com/us-en/help/service-center for the replacement.
Note: Select your country from the dropdown, enter the city or postal code, select the product, change the radius, and click on search to locate the nearest HP Service center near your location.
Hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community