Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP Gaming Laptop 16-e0000
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello,

I'm using HP Victus 16-e0000, it was originally shipped with Windows 10 Home x64. I upgraded to Windows 11 about a month ago, after I saw HP listed Windows 11 drivers on their official page, but later I found out it is the same old driver (atleast for AMD Integrated Graphics). I have tried to completely uninstall and reinstall the driver but it's showing "Windows 10" as my OS. When can I expect proper Windows 11 compatible  drivers for my laptop? and also, as a suggestion I'm asking, should I stick to Windows 10?

SoumyaJB_0-1636971280442.png

In the second image you can see it's showing Windows 10 :

SoumyaJB_1-1636971379162.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@SoumyaJB 

Normally drivers from HP are fully tested on HP machines therefore they may come behind drivers from manufacturers.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@SoumyaJB 

Are you talking the first row ? That is the version of Windows, you can find it on System Information as shown

sys_i.png

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

No actually I have Windows 11, but this driver is reporting my OS as Windows 10, so I'm suspecting that the driver is actually old, but HP says it's latest driver available for my laptop.

HP Recommended

@SoumyaJB 

Normally drivers from HP are fully tested on HP machines therefore they may come behind drivers from manufacturers.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.