cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alpher_01
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Screw in the display bezel removed which causes the display assembly to always open when closed

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop 15-Cx0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The laptop was bought about two years ago and I'm having a problem with the screen hinge 

The screen holding the display assembly for the inside was lose and came out this causes the holder to open whenever the laptop is closed and also it keeps damaging the screen bezel . 20200613_130728.jpg20200613_130751.jpg20200613_184758.jpg Is there a way to fix it or is it possible to get a new display assembly cover . Because if this keeps up I'm afraid I might loses my laptop screen in the process

1 REPLY 1
Brozoned_Guy
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey there,

I am using the same laptop model for 9 months now and I am having the same problem... I contacted HP officials and they are sending me a technician to repair the laptop... I suggest you to do the same.. This is caused due to the poor build quality of HP Pavilion G15 and definitely not our fault... 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation