MattyB69
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Shipping Time v2

HP Recommended
Hp Omen 15t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ordered my computer nearly a month ago. As the message in the photo says, HP had put a check mark on the spot where it says "Built custom unit(s)" about 5-7 days after I placed the order. Now, it says the custom unit(s) were built today. The expected shipping date was pushed back FOUR WEEKS. I understand there are delays, but should it be an extra month of delays? Was the computer built when it says it was? Or has it still not been built yet? If I can't get the computer any quicker I will have to cancel my order and order a different computer elsewhere. I waited over 45 minutes (The picture was taken at (9:30 on the dot) to get in touch with a representative, and I still didn't hear anything back. I don't understand how it is acceptable to send me targeted advertisements every single day, but no update on the progress of my computer. This has been a very disappointing experience. The lack of transparency and adequate customer service makes me want to shop at a different company, namely best buy. Almost $2000 on a computer and the company I'm buying from can't give me a straight answer. If an HP representative sees this by some miracle stroke of luck, please let me know if I can get the computer any earlier. If not, I will cancel my order. Thanks.

wow.png

1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 472 748
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MattyB69 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation