Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 2017
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi ! Hp community, please if anyone knows how to resolve the problem of ( some settings are managed by your organization ) , yesterday hp is working fine ,but it does shows the notification of ( #activate your window ) but today when i run my laptop it's shows some settings are managed by your organization, please help me in this, i already tried to edit the registry ( gpedit.msc ) but the error remain the same , waiting for reply.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@rajaibrahim 

When and how did you install Windows 10 to your machine ? What is it ?  Please use the following way to find out the model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

sorry for delay replay ,

im facing 3 issue in hp omen laptop: 

window activitaion is required:

i have gone some steps  in the setting and find the option of digital licence of window , i clicked it on activate window via digital licence and its done, but when i restart my laptop again message is appearing of window activation , i think digital not licance worked , please tell me how i can activate my window via digital licence or is it ok to 3rd party product key?

2nd issue:

Some settings are managed by your organization (window 10 pro)?

now im facing the issye of (Some settings are managed by your organization (window 10 pro)  and i tried some youtube ways and problem still exists. 

3rd issue:

cannot access the window management instrumentation software. window management files may be moved or missing:

when i go to (msinfo32) or system information , no detail is showing against my laptop , please tell me any solution:

system type : 64 bit operation system 

my model is ( HP omen 2017 ) 

core i7 7th generation

4gb graphic card 1050ti 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.