Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-23-2022 11:14 AM
Games like crusader kings 3 crash upon start or playing after a few minutes even after updating drivers and making sure there is plenty of space for the game. I need help figuring out how to get games to play properly
09-23-2022 11:23 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your current system configuration.
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/paste following key/value pairs:
System SKU ( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <device manager>
- Expand <Display adapters>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
09-23-2022 07:23 PM
Please follow instructions ...
(1) Create Windows system <restore point>
(2) Download and install BIOS Update
HP Notebook System BIOS Update
|F.23 Rev.A||11.9 MB||May 20, 2022||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
(4) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
(5) Download and install / update
NVIDIA Graphics Driver
|184.108.40.20641 Rev.C||727.3 MB||Mar 13, 2022||Download|
(6) Reboot Windows and test
(7) Please report your results
09-24-2022 11:42 AM
After doing those steps I’m not recognizing any real differences in performance
(1) Choose what you like and test your GPU
(2) Does your notebook freezes and crashes ?
(3) Please report your results...
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community