Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15 dc1015ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello dear HP Community, my HP omen 15 dc1015ng gaming notebook is causing confusion. It's about Thunderbolt 3. My notebook should actually support this technology, but I only have the (HP Sleep and Charge) USB C port symbol. However, it says on the official product page that I have one Thunderbolt 3. What can I do because I plan to buy Thunderbolt 3 products. Regards

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@enemyn

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know whether the USB C port on your computer supports Thunderbolt 3.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

As per the service guide for your computer, there is a Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer.

Refer to the below service guide (Page 15) for the ports information.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06219881

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Picture of my PortPicture of my Port23916923-b91a-40f5-b5b2-8a1b0ae21953.default.png

But I have only the HP Sleep and Charge Logo without Thunderbolt. How can I get 100% sure?

HP Recommended

@enemyn

To be 100% sure you need to test it with a Thunderbolt device.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Do you know if the port with this logo worked by others as Thunderbolt 2 port?

HP Recommended

@enemyn

Below is the image of the Thunderbolt port.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.