Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

The same thing happened with me but after the windows 11 update a random A drive of 252-260 mb appeared and now I am having the same TPM issue. I want to re installl windows so that i can get rid of that drive

HP Recommended

did y fix your problem cause i have the some also if i go to w11 is it better ?

HP Recommended

First Rollback the bios to a previous version. After this, remove the TPM driver from device manager after clicking show all devices. Then, reinstall the TPM driver. If there is no TPM driver to being with, just install the TPM driver. Make sure it is tpm 2.0. This is how I got it to work. IF it doesn’t, just forcing the W11 update wont really break any functionality.

HP Recommended

I have the same bug still in 2022, 2 years after the bug has been found they couldnt update the bios.Is it that hard to fix.I have noticed that after I enable tpm it gets disabled when I exit the bios.I think they could be doing this just to make us buy a newer model.

Hp paviliong gaming 15 ryzen 5 3550h gtx 1660ti is my laptop.I have tried to reinstall bios and all the things you guys said  and none of them worked.Bios ver F12.

HP Recommended

They finally fixed it 😭

Just install the new F13 version of the BIOS (Windows update forces it onto your device)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.