Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk0046TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I’m a consumer of HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop since July 2019. I’d purchased HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk0046TX on 28 July 2019 at rupee ₹79,990 from Croma, Janakpuri, Delhi. The look and configuration of the laptop were awesome therefore I’d planned to purchase it even though it was beyond my budget where my estimated budget was ₹70,000. During my period of purchasing, there was an offer i.e., HP Back to College 2019 therefore I redeem this offer by paying rupee 499 (Redeem Code: ZRUZ997639ZR). On August 30 I get Warranty Upgrade Confirmation which provides me the following facilities:

·        Additional 2 years Onsite Warranty

·        1 Year of Accidental Damage protection

·        1 Year Burglary & Theft Insurance for Notebook

·        Unistal Software

·        Protegent Antivirus

Expected date of release: 31-Aug-2019 (Offer)

On purchase of this laptop, I was extremely happy but after a certain period, I began to face a lot of problems, like: -

When I hold the laptop from the bottom then the display gets stuck and can’t work properly, even the mouse cursor doesn’t move.

Therefore, I placed a complaint

Detail of Complaint

Case number: [Personal Information Removed]

Product Description: HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0046tx

Product Number: 7LG81PA

[personal content removed]

Case Subject: IN/NBD/

Problem Description:

Portal Case URL: N/A

Complaint Date: 20 September 2019

I didn’t receive any kind of response from HP Support on the above complaint. Therefore, I again registered a complaint in HP Support

Detail of Complaint

Case Subject: /ENUR/IN/ONS-WP/NCD/HP Pav Gaming Laptop15-dk0046TX ALL/WIN10/*Software Issues/Boot Issue/Your PC Ran Into An Error/# C-Pending Requisites

Problem Description:

Complaint Date: 13 November 2019

Problem Description: 

Date of closing: 19 November 2019

After 2 months my case gets closed, almost around 4 months I’ve faced such problem.

I want to ask from HP –

What was my fault to face this problem?

Is this my fault to believe in HP?

Within 60 days my laptop starts troubling, I was really worried and scared because it was a highly configured expensive premium product of HP Gaming Laptop, even I was scared that after the warranty period over if it happens then what will I do, I’ve to pay extra money to repair my laptop. Not only to pay money but I’ve to invest time to go to the HP service center or to wait for the HP support executive to solve such problems.

Something I was afraid of came true. The laptop starts troubling. When I unplugged the adapter from the system, the system gets shut down. On 4th Jan 2021 this problem happens for the first time therefore I registered a complaint in HP support

Product Description: HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0046tx

Case Subject: IN/NBD/HP Pav Gaming Laptop 15-dk0046TX/ battery issue

Problem Description:

On 9th Jan the technicians came and check the laptop and found the damaged battery and asked me to change the battery if they can’t able to repair it. Even though he told me that they will share the cost if it's required to change the battery.

The only issue I have is why do I have to pay an extra amount for my laptop when my laptop is still in warranty period. Why there is a need for an extra payment. During my purchasing, I was assured of no extra payment would be required till the warranty period then why now do I need to pay any extra amount?

Even though I asked such a question to the HP Support Executive, He couldn’t provide me a satisfactory answer. Is this how HP support executive disappoint their costumer? I’m still seeing for a satisfactory answer to my questions. 

I am facing a lot of problems with the purchase of such a laptop. Due to this pandemic COVID-19 situation, I am already facing a lot of financial issues on topping an extraordinary expenditure would not be a satisfactory answer to my questions.

I wanted to ask few questions from HP

1). How could you assure me that the product I purchased was not defective?

2). Who is liable for the case of damage?

3). Does customer satisfaction matter to you? How?

4). What do I get as a reward for showing my trust in HP?

5). Why I trust HP now?

6). When will I get a solution?

Yesterday (12 Jan 2021) I received a mail from HP

Dear Mr/Ms GUPTA ,

DO NOT REPLY to this email.  It is sent from an unmonitored automatic service.  See below for contact information.

Please note that if materials are being posted to you, this notification confirms that these materials have been ordered.

Product Description: HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0046tx

Problem Description: Battery issue

For additional support please go to www.hp.com  and select your product or support option.

Yours sincerely,

HP

Still, I’m facing that issue, my request is closed, Will you tell me why it’s closed? Even I’ve got a call from an executive of TVS HP support Laxmi Nagar, she asked me for the review of HP support I answered that my problem is not solved yet and she replied she will ask with the technician and inform me accordingly. I asked her to send me the details of our conversation or complaint that you registered now. She replies we’ll share will you, sir! I asked her questions which I mentioned in this mail but she didn’t answer me, even I was asking her to provide me HP support number or email id then she told me that “Sir google it or call HP support to get such information”.

I’m also waiting for the detail of my complaint which I registered while talking with a TVS HP Support Executive.

I'd also planned to raise my voice through social media and registered a consumer forum complaint.

Unsatisfied Customer of HP 

Saurav [personal content removed]

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@Sauravgupta02

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP and you will be contacted as earliest possible.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Today i.e., 15 Jan 2021 I made another complaint  with  complaint id: [Personal Information Removed]

I'd word with an executive and he told me that to mail all my problems on consumersupport.india@hp.com

Even I'm trying to mail details on [Personal Information Removed] but I'm facing some problem. I can't mail there.

mail delivery status HP unsatisfied product.png

HP Recommended

@Sauravgupta02

Thank you for posting back. 

I have re-escalated your issue to HP's Support Team in your region. You should be contacted within 2-3 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays). Response times may vary by region.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Still, I'm waiting for a response. And I think almost 3 working days are over.

Seriously I don't know " Did Customer Satisfaction matter for HP or not?"

I think I'm wasting my time here, I don't know does time matter to you guys or not.

Who will pay for this?

Worst service!!!!!!!!!

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

HP Recommended

Now you guys are not relying on your community as well.

Discusting

HP Recommended

@Sauravgupta02

I have escalated your issue to HP's Support Team in your region. You should be contacted within 2-3 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays). Response times may vary by region.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I really don't know what you guys are doing. I always have to spend a lot of time here to raise my voice and post my problem. But I never get the solution. Now, I'm not getting a mail response. I'm facing a lot of issues because of this HP Laptop. I always try to believe HP Support that you guys will help me, Instead of getting support and help I get disappointment. Tell me what should I do now??????

HP Recommended

On 21st February, while working on a laptop, the laptop gets shut down. After that, I opened the laptop but there is a black blank screen. I connected to the HP support executive through WhatsApp chat and I shared the detail of my issue. He makes me feel like it's my default and they are replying after 5/6 minutes. He told me to do some troubleshooting process and I execute it, then after some, another executive joins and asked to share the detail of the issue again. This was really frustrating for me to explain some things to the other executive. Again I tried to share the details and he made a CASE ID: [personal info removed]. I also asked him to give priority to this issue because the next day I've my class and I also get selected for a project I need to work on it. I was expected the next day the technician will visit and solve this issue but he came on 23rd Feb and He finds some RAM related issue. The issue is not solved yet, he inserted stand-by RAM so that I can continue my work.

Almost 3 hours I'd chat with the executive.

On 22nd Feb I called the HP support executive to take my case as prior because I'm facing many issues. The executive told me that the technician will come within 24-48 hours and he also told me that he will arrange a call from HP support Department Head. But I didn't get any call.

Again, I am repeating my questions

1). According to me the product I got is defective then why you sell me a defective product?

2). Who is liable for the case of damage?

3). Does customer satisfaction matter to you? How?

4). What do I get as a reward for showing my trust in HP?

5). Why I trust HP now?

6). When will I get a solution?

7). Who will pay for me the loss I faced & the time I consume for this issue?

HP Recommended

@Sauravgupta02

I did go through your case history and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP and you will be contacted as earliest possible.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.