Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 15 ek0017tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have Hp omen 15 ek0017tx it has 8 GB single channel ram, gtx 1650ti, and Intel i5 10th gen

I needed to upgrade the Ram to 16 GB (8+8) 

Where can I upgrade...can I upgrade it at hp care centre?...or should I call hp costumer care?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I think you can upgrade by yourself... Just buy the RAM with the same specification with your laptop... Unscrew the bolt at back cover... remove your RAM and install the new ones... But, if you're afraid, i think it's better just bring your new RAM and take it to HP service center... I think hey will help to install it... it's just take no more than 10 minutes to install a new RAM...

Sent from OMEN 15 en-0013ax
HP Recommended

Where I live there is no service centre of hp what do I do?

HP Recommended

You can upgrade it to any computer service center..... it's an easy task to do.... here is the video of your laptop teardown... so you know how easy to do it by yourself just for upgrading RAM...

Sent from OMEN 15 en-0013ax
HP Recommended

Hi@Rohan_73, Welcome to the HP Support Community! Request you to check the Maintenance and Service Guide.

OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0017tx

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.