Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saeth
Level 1
3 1 0 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Why I can't make any comment or reply on the most active discussion on this forum?

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 15 ec0001ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I really need an update of information about F.08 BIOS update on pavilion gaming notebook.

The customer support via whatsapp has failed to inform me about this problem, and HP do not even released any statement or answering any customers question.

This is my first and last time for buying HP notebook, i'll just buy ASUS or ACER products as usual. Really bad first impression on this company.

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,953 2,593
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Saeth

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• Are you looking for a BIOS update for your computer?
  • What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • What information are you looking for?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation