Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15 - I7 - 9750 / RTX 2060
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Community, 

Running the HP Omen 15 with I9750 CPU, and RTX 2060 GPU with 16Gb Ram.  it has been crashing on me during Call of Duty Warzone. I am not presented with an error message or a code to look up. I've updated the BIOS twice in the last month.  GPU driver is current, game update is current, windows update is current.  I have tried to modify the settings as some have indicated online, and I've tried eliminating random variables such as second or third monitor, shorter ethernet cable (not that it would matter - being less than 300 feet).  Even though I did not purchase this laptop for this reason, I am bummed that I can't run this game.  I purchased the laptop in December '19 so I'm past the return period.  this was the display model and I'm not sure if this has any affect on it.  if anyone has an idea I would greatly appreciate it.  

P.S. it runs CS:GO and Fortnite without a problem. 

Thank you for your time, and help.  Sorry for the long paragraph, I guess I had a lot more to say than I thought I did. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Xenorx7,

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues playing call of duty on the computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

As you have mentioned that all the other games are working fine it seems to be an issue with the game or the installation files. I recommend you uninstall the game and then restart the computer and install it again and check if it helps.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.