Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp omen 15dc1020nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

the display of the screen doesnot seems much correct some programe seems good and other seems bad like the image i take

Screenshot (2)_LI.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@mohamed_tarek1

I think this issue needs some additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction with our HP Support team.

I would request you to contact them for further assistance.

Click on this link to contact HP.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@mohamed_tarek1, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Have you tried connecting an external monitor and check if the issue persists?

Let us try these steps to resolve this issue.

Go to Device manager > Expand Display adapter > Right click on the driver and uninstall it.

Restart the PC and check for the issue.

If the issue persists, Install updates using HP Support Assistant

1. In the search box, type and open HP Support Assistant. 
  2. Check for updates. 
  3. If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.  

Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.

Also, check for Windows updates.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

when i connected it to external mintor it still have the probelm and i do all the steps you say and the problem is the same

HP Recommended

@mohamed_tarek1

That's unfortunate. Let us run a test on the display component of the PC

1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.

2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.

3. Perform System Test > Component test > Video.

Later, You may also perform a system test > extensive test. Share the result on your next post.

Also, create a new user account and check if you have the same issue.

To know how, refer to this document.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

still the sameWhatsApp Image 2019-09-20 at 10.47.24 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-09-20 at 10.47.24 PM.jpeg

HP Recommended

@mohamed_tarek1

I think this issue needs some additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction with our HP Support team.

I would request you to contact them for further assistance.

Click on this link to contact HP.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.