Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

LoadingName_0-1656965585217.png

ight so as you can see its not loading i have tried leaving it on with nothing else on i have tried clearing the data, i have even deleted it and re installing it nothing seams to work which is annoying because it worked the first time i turned it on. i dont know if its something im doing wrong or if its a server issue because of the warframe rewards i live in the united states, Florida to be exact so i know its not that if you have any idea as to what i did wrong could you let me know

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@LoadingName's patience is running thin

- closed 

HP Recommended

i have a wireless 5g internet connection from spectrum  and it waves from 4 to 5 bars but usually at 5, i have no updates as of right now and, no i do not use HP Support Assistant to update my system

HP Recommended

- closed 

HP Recommended

Dear @Ub6424 I am not using a notebook I am trying to get assistance on your software called Omen Gaming Hub There is no easy way to ask for assistance on this software I have had to jump through hoops like I am in your circus. when I download this program I did not intend to join this said circus, my only goal was to make use of your rewards system to gain items for a game I enjoy playing. After seeing what this said program offers I thought I might keep it after I get my rewards however if I have to keep going through with this circus talking to a computer instead of getting some real help I might flip my lid, so to speak.

I apologize if this causes you or your team any stress but I have been sitting at my computer for most of the day attempting to figure out how to solve my issue and my patience is running thin. have a lovely day Please

click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

- closed 

HP Recommended

I would like to formally apologize i wrote that message in anger i have been stressed lately and that's no reason to take it out on you guys again sorry. If your still willing to to tolerate me id appreciate some help with this if you can if not its fine ill try to figure it out on my own. Have a lovely day.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.