Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP-15-DC0082TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I JUST BOUGHT IT LIKE A WEEK BACK EVERYTHING WAS FINE THEN I SAW THERE IS NO PERFORMANCE CONTROL PANEL IN MY OCC SO I TRIED TO UNISTALL THE OCC AND REINSTALL FROM WINDOWS STORE AND NOW MY OMEN COMMAND CENTER BUTTON WONT WORK WHAT TO DO ? MY MODEL IS HP OMEN 15 DC0082TX

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Several are experiencing this. We are waiting a fix and I dont know when HP will get it figured out.

In the mean time, all I can offer is to see if your settings in Windows is turned off.

Check Services to make sure the HP Omen HSA is enabled (Auto).

HSA.JPG

And that the Omen Services is showing in the Device Manager. If so, right click on it and disable and reenable, then reboot.

O.JPG

HP Recommended

ty tried it doesnt work my button is still useless still thanks for suggestion man

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.