cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
5 3 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

omen command center max fan speed button disappeared

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15 2020 en0001ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i recently bought my hp omen 15 2020 a month ago with ryzen 5 4600h , 16gb ram(8gb upgraded) , gtx 1650ti gpu. Then it came preinstalled with omen command center and it has a fan speed controller button which switches between auto and max.

just a few hours ago i clean reinstalled windows 10 home and installed all drivers and software. but this time I downloaded omen command center myself from microsoft store. But now the name has changed to "omen gaming hub" rather than "omen command center" and also there is no fan speed controller button that used to switch between auto and max.

i always used to turn fan speed to max before starting gaming but now it has to reach 80 degree celsius to go max. and my temperatures will stay below 75 if i would have started with max fan speed. can someone tell me whats the problem. and why the button used to be there before but not now? 

one request: dont tell me that temperature below 80 is good. i don't need to hear that. i already know it.

Thank you!

Annotation 2020-11-27 023513.png

1 REPLY 1
Level 19
Level 19
88,435 88,320 11,280 24,234
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MysticCS 

Please use your other post

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/Omen-Command-Center/m-p/7871363#M35940

Thanks

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation