Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-08-2021 04:01 PM
Product: hp victus 16t-d000
I have ordered the hp victus 16t-d000 on September 9th, last month these are the specs I chose and unfortunately I used my common sense. There were 2 option for the 1st part where it says "16.1" diagonal FHD, IPS, anti-glare, micro-edge WLED-backlit, 250 nits (1920 x 1080)" . and the other option said the same thing but with 144hz for only extra 20$ it didn't make sense to me for it to be only extra 20 so what I thought was it would be 120hz at least since its a gaming laptop but yesterday I finally looked at what I ordered and found out its only 60hz. Obviously that's my fault, but worst part is its supposed to get delivered oct 18 two weeks from now and its 2 late to cancel, and to return I would have to pay $250 just to return it. So now I don't know what to do
- 16.1" diagonal FHD, IPS, anti-glare, micro-edge WLED-backlit, 250 nits (1920 x 1080)
- No DVD or CD Drive
- 1 TB Intel® SSD + 32 GB Intel® Optane™ memory
- Full-size, backlit, performance blue keyboard with numeric keypad
- McAfee LiveSafe™ 12 months - Save $58.50 instantly
- 16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)
- Victus by HP 16 Laptop PC
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds)
- No Additional Office Software
- Windows 11 Home 64 ADV
- HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones (PFB)
- Performance Blue
- 4-cell, 70 Wh Li-ion polymer
- Intel® Core™ i7-11800H (up to 4.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology(2g), 24 MB L3 cache, 8 cores, 16 threads) + NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 Laptop GPU (4 GB)
1 REPLY 1
10-16-2021 08:46 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Thank you for waiting! I understand your concern and to help you out, I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any).
You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends).
Response times may vary by region.
Please send us a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.
Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).
And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community