Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-09-2020 12:33 AM
after windows 10 2004 update the omen command center started to take a long time to start so I've uninstalled it and installed it back again after that the omen command center stopped showing cpu and gpu utilitization and when i click on the performance tab the omen command center freezes with no error or crashing it just freezes till i end task it
09-11-2020 09:42 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Firstly, perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant: (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
And, also run BIOS Update: Follow steps from the link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
10-06-2020 09:23 AM
Thank you for posting back.
Update OMEN Command Center by downloading the app from the Microsoft Store.
Click the Microsoft Store icon on the task bar.
Search for OMEN Command Center.
Wait while the program downloads and installs.
OMEN Command Center opens.
If the issue persists, follow next steps.
In Windows, search for and open Microsoft Store.
In the store, search for and open OMEN Command Center.
Click Get, and then click Install.
NOTE: Installation of apps from the Microsoft Store requires a stable network connection for correct download and installation.
Keep me posted for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee
10-07-2020 02:00 PM