Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15t-dc100
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi 

I have  OMEN by HP Laptop 15t-dc100

my keyboard it have only 2 zone and only red color 

how can i replace keyboard  to 4 zone or color to white 

note : i didn't have anything for keyboard in OMEN Command Center    

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I am not an expert by any stretch on RGB or in general for that matter. But I doubt that you can easily replace the keyboard, since they had engineered for it to be with the laptop case (mainly for me and my experience with it). My gaming laptop does have RGB, but it is only green and it cannot change color. I would suggest that you take the keys off and turn on the backlight to see why that it is only one color, but you might have a chance to break the plastic tab that keeps it in.

So in long story short, they have only just backlight with painted keys. And I wouldn't recommend trying to change into something that could be incompatible. But, I could be wrong about your keyboard on your laptop, so that it is easily swappable and you can get what you wanted. Because I don't have the same model.

So the only ones who can confirm it is either the HP employee or the one who has the similar laptop who had gone through the same predicament. 

HP Recommended

Hi 

think if I replace the keyboard and install the software belong it will work fine 

because there is the same model of my laptop in RGB keyboard

like this photo

and how can i contact HP employee??

thank you 

DDBA2ACC-2587-4254-A446-8452A0EA229C.jpeg

HP Recommended

I do not know, usually they will make their way here. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.