Mostic_
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

slow pc perfrmonce but i don't know why

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone i'm  having some issues with my OMEN laptop due to his bad performances. Most of the time my pc is fast and doesn't have any problem but soetimes it's very slow and it tooks lot of time just to open a chrome tab. Now, i have already used the HP diagnostic program to see if there was any issue with the CPU,GPU etc but i couldn't find anything. The only thing that i have notciced is that this problems appears always when my battery is low and even though i plug my AC adapter the problem won't go away, but then when i reach like 85-90% of the charge the problem disappear. I can't really understand how this problem can be related to the AC adapter but it's the only thing i can think of at this point (considering that i changed the battery of my pc roughly 9 months ago). I have also tried formatting the pc but the problem is still there.

Thank you very much

2 REPLIES 2
Technicalshamu
Level 4
137 128 6 10
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Click on battery meter and u will see the slider and u can adjust ur performance  according  2 ur wish 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Technicalshamu
Level 4
137 128 6 10
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Also Uninstall  Google  chrome  it is cpu and memory hogger

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation