Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 (457S2AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I bought hp victus 16 with ryzen 5 5600h rx5500m with windows 11

facing a issue with wifi network adaptor of my laptop it is showing network not found in after 1-2 days continuously after i am doing troubleshoot if wifi it fixes for the time but again shows the same issue in after 1 day. Please help me with the issue and make it fix. whats the permanent solution for this,please hp support people look into this problem many customers are facing this..i hope u will give permanent solution for this and please give solution.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @tejasbr 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.

Let me check your current system configuration before we focus on the "wireless" thing ...

(1) Run    msinfo32

- Select <System Summary>:

--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:

OS Name

Version

System Model

System SKU

( equals HP product number (p/n) )

Processor

BIOS Version/Date

(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>

- Expand <Network adapters>

--->>> Send screenshot

(3Please report your results

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.