10-31-2019 02:17 PM
Every week I get a screen coming up asking to schedule the update for the HP Support Assistant software.
I di this,but it NEVER updates the software.
Is this spam or really defective HP junk?
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-03-2019 10:57 AM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,
If you are having problems updating the HP Support Assistant or downloading and installing updates through HP Support Assistant, download and install the latest version of HP Support Assistant from the HP Support Assistant website.
Firstly, uninstall HP Support Assistant:
- In Windows, search for an open Uninstall a program.
- On the Programs and Features window, select HP Support Assistant, then click Uninstall. ...
- Click Yes on the Programs and Features screen to confirm you want to uninstall HP Support Assistant. ...
- Restart your computer to complete the process.
- Once its done download the latest version of HP Support Assistant from the HP Support Assistant website.
If problems persist, make sure your Internet access is working correctly (that is, you can browse the Internet and view Web pages), and the installed security software (firewall) is not blocking the updates to HP Support Assistant.
Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03601631#AbT2 to Troubleshoot HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 8, 7)
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee