Did you mean: 
GrayGray387
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

15 Page Free Instant Ink Option

ENVY 6200 all-in-one printer

When I was signing up for Instant Ink, I was given four options - one of which was the 15 page free plan. I selected one of the larger plans because it was free for the first several months and I planned to bring it down to the 15 page plan if we didn't use it as much as we thought we would.The free period ended but I forgot to change it down, so I was charged for the first month - my mistake, so my problem. However, when I then went to try and change it to the 15 page free plan, the option was not available. I have read other posts and help articles stating that if it wasn't available when you signed up, then you cannot have it now... But it was an option when I signed up but I still cannot see it now. Any thoughts? Because we barely use it once a month and certainly don't need 15 pages a month, so it is pointless us paying for a service we don't really use...

1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
26,371 26,095 4,655 10,241
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

15 Page Free Instant Ink Option

Hi,

The free plan option is only available when signing in, it is not available as a downgrade option when selecting a paid plan.

You may find the terms of service listed below:

No Downgrades. If You upgrade an Enrolled Printer from the 15-Free Program to a paid Service Plan (an “Upgraded Printer”), You may not subsequently downgrade the Upgraded Printer in order to return to the 15-Free Program. Additionally, You may not downgrade a printer from a paid Service Plan to the 15-Free Program.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/terms

Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation