cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Alex1389
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

2 months Instant Ink instead of 4

HP Recommended
Unknown

Hi,
I have just bought a printer and have set it up and enrolled with HP Instank Ink. When I bought the printer it said it came with 4 months free (one of the reasons I went for this specific one) however when I have signed up it is only giving me 2 months. I was just wondering how I will get the other 2?

Thanks, Alex

6 REPLIES 6
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,706 12,675 983 1,115
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Alex1389,

Could you share an image of the offer?

Let me know!

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

0 Kudos
Alex1389
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

01F7269A-F90D-4733-AF2D-A66B6049960B.png

0 Kudos
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,706 12,675 983 1,115
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

this is on the Argos website, is it written on the box or the pamphlet that you receive with the printer?

0 Kudos
Alex1389
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No, the box only says 2 months (I can’t take a photo as the box is now in the loft, ha). Which is why I was confused after it arrived as obviously the deal I’ve paid for states it includes 4 months. I could have gone for a cheaper one that only said it came with 2 but decided on this one based on the 4 months.

0 Kudos
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,706 12,675 983 1,115
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can reach the store and check with them or contact HP instant ink phone support team

0 Kudos
Alex1389
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I’ve already contacted Argos but the person I spoke to there wasn’t much use. I will try giving that number a call, just hoped I would be able to find an answer on here. Thanks

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation