Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP 9010, 9012., 9020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can I get an AUTOMATED warning, if my printer starts exceeding the agreed Instant Ink Page Volume? It is nice that the unused pages go to a stack and can be used during the following time period. It is also nice that I can check this whenever I want on the Instant Ink page. However, what I want is to make sure that I will be informed,  if printing exceeds the agreed volumes of our contracts without the need to constantly check the instant ink pages for a lot of different printers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@de100671

Nothing extra has to be done. This is how Instant Ink works. It is automated. When you are near to using up all the available pages, the Instant Ink server will push an email to you notifying the same.

Hope this helps! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@de100671, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

Yes, when your printer is connected to the Internet, we can send you an email reminder when you are near printing all the pages in your plan.

You will be notified via email.

If you have printed all of the pages in your plan and you have used all of your rollover pages, you can still easily print additional pages automatically. Additional pages are available in sets of 10-50 pages, depending on your plan, for only $1.00 per set.

I hope this answers your query adequately. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Kumar, this is great news. HP Phone support told me that this would not be possible. 

Can you elaborate a little how this is done? Is it something that I can do via Settings on the website or in the instant ink account? Or does this require back office action from the Instant Ink Team?

Have a great day. You definitely made mine today with telling me that it is possible. 🙂

HP Recommended

@de100671

Nothing extra has to be done. This is how Instant Ink works. It is automated. When you are near to using up all the available pages, the Instant Ink server will push an email to you notifying the same.

Hope this helps! 

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.