Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-25-2022 01:17 PM
I am trying to get back my HP instant ink plan but it says it's suspended and it keeps asking me to update my payment method. When I try to do that it takes 1 RON from my bank account but it still says it's suspended and I can't use the printer.
09-30-2022 11:11 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you want to update the payment method, I am glad to assist you.
Follow these steps to change the payment method on your HP Instant Ink account.
- A separate monthly plan fee is charged to your credit or debit card for each additional printer.
- NOTE: PayPal can be used for payments, but not during initial printer setup.
- Sign into your Instant Ink account .
- Open Account in the left menu.
- Click Billing > Change Payment Method. Make sure postal codes are in the correct format.
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee