09-08-2019 02:01 PM
Cannot get order code for instant ink.... done all suggested .. connected to internet etc
09-11-2019 03:43 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
To better assist you - Are you getting any error message?
While you respond to that, try these steps to enable the Web-Services and print the "Claim Code" -
1) From the printer control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button together to print the network configuration page.
2) Find out the IP address or hostname of the printer from the network configuration page.
3) In a supported web browser on your computer or a mobile device, type the IP address or hostname assigned to the printer.
For example, if the IP address is 192.168.0.12, type the following address into a Web browser: http://192.168.0.12.
4) Click the Web Services tab.
6) If prompted, choose to allow the printer to check for and install printer updates
7) When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
To know more, please refer to step#1 "Printers without a touchscreen or text-based display" from this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee