Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-04-2022 03:10 PM - last edited on 11-04-2022 03:57 PM by MayS
I'm trying to sign up for InsantInk but when I do, it walks me through pushing the info button and the cancel button at the same time to print a paper that gives me a code to sign up. The problem is the info light is flashing amber and when I push both buttons, nothing happens. When on HP Smart, and I try to print an info page from the web services settings, I get "Error (pgPrintInfo-409) and nothing prints. Help! I have insant ink in the printer but i'm not signed up.
11-08-2022 06:46 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP DeskJet 2722 All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
If the issue persists, then please follow the steps mentioned in this document: HP Deskjet Printers - Blinking Lights
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee