Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

I have ink error on my printer iv tryed everything on the troubleshooting to fix it nothing works I've waited for about 4+ month for some new ink to be sent but iv just notice it says hp will not send ink until the error is resolved is there anything I'm missing as the ink that came with the printer was fine no problems the instant in only worked for maybe a couple of pages iv even left the printer turned off for weeks to see if if that would work but did not 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What exactly are any error messages on the printer or computer screen?

The document here has information on contacting HP to get replacement Instant Ink cartridges.  Log into the HP Instant Ink site, the phone number (or chat option for some countries) will be listed in the lower right of the opening screen.

Instant ink UK.png

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Hi! @Adam5792

Have you tried checking with a regular ink cartridge? Does the issue persist?

Does the issue persist when you make a copy from the printer?

Do you see any error on the instant ink account page?

Please share the printer model name to assist you better.

Clean the electrical contacts on the ink cartridges.

Make sure the ink cartridges are inserted correctly

Check the ink cartridges

Remove and reinstall the ink cartridges.

Lastly, Please share us few details through a private message. So I can check the account details and help you in shipping the replacement ink cartridges.

Instant ink account number-

Instant ink email address-

Shipping address-

Let me know if this helps!

Have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Iv tryed everything nothing works I thort hp would of sent me some ink to replace the corrupt colour ink but il just have to buy some  ink. And cancel my instant ink as it's not worth having if the ink will not work as it should because I had no problem the the ink I got with the printer regards adam

HP Recommended

Hi! @Adam5792,

Thanks for writing back to us. And I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

We cannot cancel the account without you sharing the product details.

However, you can cancel the service by yourself by following the steps recommended from the document. Click Here

If you still need the ink cartridges, please share the details requested through a private message. So we can ship the replacement ink cartridges.

Have a blessed day ahead! 

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello I sent you a private message but had no reply my printer is a deskjet 2632

HP Recommended

Hi! @Adam5792,

Thanks for writing back to us.

Please share us few details through a private message. So I can check the account details and help you in shipping the replacement ink cartridges.

Instant ink account number-

Instant ink email address-

Shipping address-

Hope hear from you soon!

Take Care! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.